Logo-Print Loopback Cotton-Jersey Hoodie
Established by retired J-League footballers Messrs Keiji Ishizuka and Atsuhiko Mori, Wacko Maria is one of the coolest Japanese brands around - its pieces often draw inspiration from music, film and art. This cotton-jersey hoodie is printed with the label's varsity emblem at the chest, and appliquéd with the signature 'Guilty parties paradise' slogan, too.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This hoodie is designed for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'0"/ 183cm
- Black, yellow and white loopback cotton-jersey
- Drawstring hood, front pouch pocket, appliquéd designer emblem, ribbed trims
- 100% cotton
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.