Clarinet Jacquard-Knit Recycled Cashmere-Blend Cardigan
Part of Wales Bonner's AW22 collection, this 'Clarinet' cardigan is inspired by the great American jazz trumpeter Don Cherry and his life in the 1970s. It's knitted from a recycled cashmere-blend and patterned with zigzag stripes reminiscent of the era. Layer yours over the label's T-shirts.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Size 1 = S, 2 = M, 3 = L and 4 = XL
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This cardigan is designed for a regular fit
- Mid-weight knit
- Model wears a 3
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Pale-yellow and tonal-brown recycled cashmere-blend
- Button fastenings
- 50% recycled cashmere, 21% mohair, 13% polyamide, 9% wool, 7% merino wool
- Dry clean
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.