Appliquéd Studded Wool-Blend and Leather Varsity Jacket
An ode to the songs of the Griot, Wales Bonner's jacket is patterned with studded motifs similar to those typically seen on the kora instrument. It's made from a soft wool-blend with leather sleeves and appliquéd with patches evoking classic varsity styles.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Designed for a loose fit
- Dropped shoulder seam
- Padded, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Navy wool-blend, white leather (Lamb)
- Snap fastenings
- Fabric1: 80% wool, 20% polyamide; fabric2: 100% leather; trim: 47% wool, 47% acrylic, 5% polyamide, 1% elastane; lining1: 100% cotton; lining2: 100% cupro; padding: 85% polyethylene, 15% polyester
- Specialist clean
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.