Kool Herc Faux Shearling-Trimmed Quilted Shell Jacket
YMC's jacket is named after the Jamaican-American DJ Kool Herc, who's considered one of the founders of hip-hop in the '70s. Made from shell, it has retro-inspired chevron quilting and a detachable faux shearling collar. The cotton lining is brushed for added softness.
- Model wears a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- Slightly short in length
- Padded, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Brown shell, tan faux shearling
- Zip fastening
- 100% polyamide; lining: 100% cotton; padding: 100% polyester; trim: 58% acrylic, 42% polyester
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.