When the illustrated character Doc Savage started popping up in American pulp magazines during the 1930s and 1940s, he always wore a loose-fitting, collared shirt like this YMC one - the style is the inspiration for this design. It's cut for a comfortable fit from breathable fine-wale cotton-corduroy.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This shirt is designed for a loose fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a S
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Ecru cotton-corduroy
- Classic collar, buttoned cuffs, two chest buttoned patch pockets
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.