Malick Striped Cotton-Jacquard Shirt
YMC's shirt is named after American filmmaker Terrence Malick, who directed the 1973 crime drama Badlands – the brand says its laid-back shape is inspired by "the controlled chaos" of the movie. It's cut from lightweight cotton-jacquard and has a chest patch pocket.
- Model wears a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Multicoloured cotton-jacquard
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.