Cotton and Linen-Blend Oxford Shirt
Ermenegildo Zegna was born in 1910 out of a fabric mill in the Northern Italian town of Trivero, where it's still situated today. The brand continues to be fastidious about its materials, and this shirt is tailored from a cotton and linen-blend Oxford cloth that's ideal for warmer weather. It has a wide spread collar to accommodate most tie knots. Shown here with Ermenegildo Zegna trousers, TOM FORD jacket, Brunello Cucinelli sneakers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This shirt is designed for a regular cut
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- White cotton and linen-blend Oxford
- Spread collar with removable stays, buttoned cuffs
- Button fastenings
- 57% cotton, 43% linen
- Machine wash
- Mother-of-pearl: Indonesia
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.