+ Fiona Krüger Vanitas Limited Edition Hand-Wound Palladium-Coated Wall Clock
L'Epée 1839's wall clock is made in collaboration with Ms Fiona Krüger. Skeletonised skulls are wittily the timepiece artisan's signature, and take inspiration from Día de los Muertos festivities as a reminder to celebrate life. It's crafted from palladium-coated brass and has an appropriately skeletonised face, exposing the meticulously assembled hand-wound movement. The power reserve is displayed in the mouth, so to speak, and the skull appears to yawn as its energy diminishes.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury clocks. For more information, contact one of our experts by emailing email@example.com
- In-house calibre 1853 hand-wound movement with 35-day power reserve
- 18,000 Vph, 11 jewels
- Hour and minute hands
- Power reserve display
- Skeletonised dial
- Palladium-coated brass case
- Socket key for time adjustments and manual winding
- Height: 306mm; width: 220mm; thickness: 86mm
- Comes in a presentation box
- Limited to 50 pieces
- Reference number: 50.6001/300-Colourful
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.