Monsieur BOVET Hand-Wound 43mm 18-Karat White Gold and Alligator-Effect Leather Watch, Ref. No. AI43018-G46
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER. There's a multitude of awe-inspiring details to direct attention to Bovet's 'Monsieur BOVET' watch - first and most pertinent being the Amadéo® system that converts the case into a table clock and pocket watch, too. Designed in partnership with Mr Porter, the hand-engraved sea, waves, sun and clouds at the bezel are meant to inspire travel. It's been crafted in Switzerland from 18-karat white gold to frame two separate (and equally detailed) dials. The calibre 13BM09A1 is the ingenious movement executing this feat, which involves manoeuvring the natural counter-clockwise action of the reverse.
We offer a five-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for Bovet watches. For more information, contact one of our experts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This product is part of our Small World collection: MR PORTER's global edit of brands that champion people- and planet-first manufacturing methods. Every piece in the capsule adheres to the principles of our Craftsmanship Code.
- Swiss-made calibre 13BM09A1 hand-wound movement with seven-day power reserve
- 41 jewels, 21,600 Vph
- Hour and minute hands, small seconds subdial
- Power reserve display
- Blue guilloché dial
- 18-karat white gold-plated hands and appliquéd Arabic numerals
- 18-karat white gold Amadéo® convertible case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Ardillon buckle-fastening blue alligator-effect leather strap (Calf); rhodium-plated pocket watch chain
- Case diameter: 43mm; case thickness: 12.35mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Limited to 10 pieces
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Reference number: AI43018-G46
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.