Maestro 3.0 Automatic Chronograph 39mm Stainless Steel and Rubber Watch, Ref No. GC3.0-A-00
One surprising aspect of Gerald Charles' 'Maestro 3.0' watch is its impressive 100m water-resistance - to test it, Italian Olympic swimming champion Luca Dotto descended to the bottom of Y-40® The Deep Joy, the world's deepest indoor pool. Powered by a hand-finished, ultra-thin calibre GCA 3022/12 automatic movement, it has a distinctive fluted stainless steel case and sunburst black dial with three chronograph counters and Super-LumiNova®-coated hands and indices. It fastens with a vulcanized rubber strap decorated with a 'Clous de Paris' motif.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches.
- Calibre GCA 3022/12 automatic chronograph movement with 50-hour power reserve
- 46 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Chronograph: small seconds, 30-minute and 12-hour counters
- Black sunburst dial
- Stainless steel Super-LumiNova® hands and indices
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Buckle-fastening black rubber strap
- Case diameter: 39mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: GC3.0-A-00
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.