Tejat Reversible Logo-Appliquéd Corduroy and Shell Hooded Down Jacket
Moncler's signature down jackets were first tested in 1952 by two Italian mountaineers as they ascended K2, the second-highest summit in the world. Fit for everyday adventures, this 'Tejat' version is made from tactile corduroy with a smooth shell reverse. Tighten the toggled drawstrings to define the hood and hem.
- Size 0 = XS, 1 = S, 2 = M, 3 = L, 4 =XL, 5 = XXL and 6 = XXXL
- Model wears a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing a 2
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'0"/ 183cm
- Black corduroy and shell
- Two-way zip fastening
- 100% polyester; filling: 90% down, 10% feathers (Goose); lining: 100% polyamide
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.