Getty C Square-Frame Acetate and Gold-Tone Titanium Optical Glasses
Mr Leight's optical glasses are named after the Getty Center in Los Angeles and inspired by its architecture. Developed with some of the most respected acetate houses in Japan, they have a classic keyhole bridge and sleek gold-tone titanium accents.
This item’s measurements are:
- Frame Width: 13.5cm / 5.3in
- Frame Height: 4.5cm / 1.8in
- Black acetate, gold-tone titanium
- Non-prescription transparent lenses
- Come with a case
- Can be fitted with prescription or UV-protective lenses
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.