JENNY DEE JEWELRY
Strength Mandalic Titanium, Leather and Diamond Necklace
Jennifer Dabbah draws inspiration from rock 'n' roll and notes that each of her pieces should warrant wear with a leather jacket. This 'Strength Mandalic' necklace is made from a black braided leather cord with a titanium pendant hanging at its centre. It's engraved with an artful motif, encrusted with blackened diamonds.
This item’s measurements are:
- Pendant Length: 3cm / 1.2in
- Pendant Width: 2.5cm / 1in
- Circumference: 50cm / 19.7in
- Titanium, black leather
- Blackened diamonds, total weight: 0.19-carats
- Lobster clasp fastening
- The black colour of this diamond is the result of an artificial treatment process
- This piece is made using precious materials and therefore should be treated with care. Surface scratches and marks are normal through wear and time, but please store items separately and clean regularly to ensure top condition
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.