Arceau Automatic 40mm Stainless Steel and Alligator Watch, Ref. No. 055574WW00
Like many of Hermès' designs, this 'Arceau' watch is a homage to the house's saddlery heritage, which dates back almost two centuries. It was created by Mr Henri d'Origny in the late '70s and is defined by its stirrup-shaped lugs and italicised Arabic numerals evocative of a galloping horse. Housed in a polished stainless steel case, it's anchored with an alligator strap and powered by in-house H1837 automatic movement that's visible through the sapphire glass crystal back. The opaline silvered dial is decorated with a herringbone motif at its centre and a date window nestled above six o'clock.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. For more information, contact one of our experts by emailing email@example.com
- Swiss-made calibre H1837 automatic movement with 45-hour power reserve
- 28 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour and minute hands
- Date window
- Opaline silvered herringbone dial
- Stainless steel hands, Arabic numerals and indices
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Pin buckle-fastening matte black alligator strap
- Case diameter: 40mm; case thickness: 9.3mm; strap width: 17mm; wrist size: 6.3"
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: 055574WW00
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.