Patchwork Bandana-Print Cotton Jacket
- 3 (sold out)
- 4 (sold out)
- 5 (sold out)
KAPITAL's HQ in Kojima, Japan consists of some offices, a boutique and bandana museum, displaying Creative Director Mr Kiro Hirata's personal collection. Designed to look like it's patched together, this jacket is crafted from panels of printed cotton and has an adjustable back tab to draw in the loose shape.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Size 3 = M, 4 = L and 5 = XL
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- The model is wearing a further size up to achieve a looser fit
- This jacket is designed for a regular fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 4
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Black and white cotton, off-white gauze
- Buttoned cuffs and chest flap pocket, adjustable back tab
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Mother-of-pearl: Indonesia
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.