Kakashi Patchwork Bandana-Print Cotton-Gauze Shirt
- 4 (only one left)
KAPITAL's 'Kakashi' shirt draws inspiration from traditional Japanese 'Haori' jackets which are designed to be worn open and have ties instead of buttons. Made from airy cotton-gauze, it's cut for a slightly loose fit and patchworked with different paisley-print panels like those found on American bandanas.
- Size 2 = S, 3 = M and 4 = L
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This shirt is designed for a slightly loose fit; use the tie to secure at the waist
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 3
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Multicoloured cotton-gauze
- Tie fastening
- 100% cotton; trim: 70% cotton, 30% linen
- Machine wash
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.