Cashmere and Wool-Blend Felt Suit Jacket
Ermenegildo Zegna's suit jacket has a minimal, clean-lined silhouette that'll work nicely with a simple tee or sweater underneath. It's been made in Italy from cashmere and wool-blend felt and the edges are left raw to enhance the laid-back effect.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit across the shoulders
- This jacket is designed for a regular cut
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Grey cashmere and wool-blend felt
- Notch lapels, buttoned cuffs, two front patch pockets, two internal patch pockets
- One button fastening
- 53% cashmere, 47% wool
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.