H. MOSER & CIE.
Endeavour Perpetual Moon Limited Edition Hand-Wound 42mm 18-Karat Red Gold and Leather Watch, Ref. No. 1801-0400
The artful simplicity of H. Moser & Cie.'s limited edition 'Endeavour' watch belies the complexity of its execution. Powered by the HMC 801 hand-wound movement, its centerpiece is a moon phase complication with precision that boasts one day's deviation every 1027 years. Encased in 18-karat red gold and left without indices, the dial is modelled after night skies, made from aventurine glass that gleams with metal shards to mimic a dusting of stars.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. For more information, contact one of our experts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swiss-made calibre HMC 801 hand-wound movement with 7-day power reserve
- 28 jewels, 18,000 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Moon phase indicator
- Speckled black aventurine dial
- 18-karat red gold hands
- 18-karat red gold case
- Crown for time and date adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Folding clasp-fastening brown leather (Kudu) strap
- Case diameter: 42mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Limited to 50 pieces
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Reference number: 1801-0400
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.