Master Control Calendar Automatic 40mm Stainless Steel and Leather Watch, Ref No. 4148420
Jaeger-LeCoultre launched its first 'Calendar' watch in 1945 and added the 'Master' edition to the range in 2013. Powered by an in-house calibre 866/1 automatic movement, this reference is engineered with highly legible complications, including a date hand, day and month windows and moon phase sub-dial. The sleek stainless case is a nice complement to the silver sunray dial, while the brown leather strap makes it suitable for everyday wear.
We offer an eight-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for Jaeger-LeCoultre watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
- Swiss-made calibre 866/1 automatic movement with 70-hour power reserve
- 32 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and seconds hands
- Day and month windows
- Moon-phase window
- Silver sunray dial
- Stainless steel dauphine hands, numerals and indices
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Buckle-fastening brown leather strap (Calf)
- Case diameter: 40mm; case thickness: 10.95mm; strap width: 18mm
- Water resistance: 5 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: 4148420
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.