Logo-Appliquéd Cotton-Piqué Polo Shirt
After retiring from tennis in 1933, Mr René Lacoste went into business with Mr André Gillier, the owner of the largest French knitwear manufacturing firm at the time. The legendary polo shirt was born, and has continued to grow in popularity ever since. This version is crafted from fresh sky-blue cotton-piqué. Shown here with a Folk jacket, AG Jeans jeans, a Miansai bracelet, Nike sneakers and an A.P.C. backpack.
- Size 3 = S, 4 = M, 5 = L, 6 = XL and 7 = XXL
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This polo shirt is designed for a regular cut
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 4
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Sky-blue cotton-piqué
- Designer emblem, side slits
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.