Midnight Marquetry Wood, Leather and Multi-Stone Backgammon Set
Alexandra Llewellyn's backgammon board is a serene rendition of midnight realised using an artful marquetry technique. Intricately crafted and detailed, it's made from colourful contrasts of sycamore, tulip and walnut veneer and measures 60 x 77 x 5cm when open. Everything from the precision-cut dice to weighted gunmetal, malachite and tiger eye counters has passed through the hands of a skilled artisan.
This item’s measurements are:
- Height: 53cm / 20.9in
- Width: 74cm / 29.1in
- Multicoloured sycamore, tulip and walnut wood
- Includes weighted gunmetal-tone, malachite and tiger's eye counters, weighted black full-grain leather shakers, precision laser-cut dice and an embossed weighted full-grain leather doubling die
- Black full-grain leather lining (Calf)
- Comes in a presentation box
- Mother-of-pearl: Philippines
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.