Arceau Automatic 40mm Stainless Steel and Leather Watch, Ref. No. 055473WW00
Our Senior Watches Editor, Mr Chris Hall, says that a dress watch should be simple, elegant and slim enough to sit beneath a shirt cuff, which is the case for Hermès Timepieces' 'Arceau' reference. Designed with a signature Barenia leather strap, it has a rounded 40mm polished stainless steel case that houses a herringbone-detailed dial with italicised Arabic numerals and a date window. The oscillating weight, on show through the exhibition case back, is stamped with the house's initial.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. For more information, contact one of our experts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swiss-made calibre H1837 automatic movement with 45-hour power reserve
- 28 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour and minute hands
- Date window
- Opaline silvered herringbone dial
- Stainless steel hands, Arabic numerals and indices
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Pin buckle-fastening brown Barenia leather strap (Calf)
- Case diameter: 40mm; case thickness: 9.3mm; strap width: 17mm; wrist size: 6.3"
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: 055473WW00
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.