Storm System Quilted Baby Cashmere and Shell Hooded Jacket
Loro Piana developed its Storm System® technology to make its outerwear completely waterproof and wind-resistant. Lined for warmth, this claret jacket is crafted from lightweight shell and soft baby cashmere. It's quilted to keep the insulating fill evenly distributed around your core, and has a removable hood and drawstring hem to customise the fit.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Cut for a loose fit with a thick lining for a close internal fit
- Drawcord hem for a flexible fit
- Quilted, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Claret baby cashmere and shell
- Detachable zipped drawstring hood, detachable buttoned collar, snap-fastening cuffs, two front zipped pockets, drawstring hem, four internal pockets, fully lined
- Snap and two-way zip fastenings
- Fabric1: 100% nylon; fabric2: 100% polyurethane; fabric3: 100% baby cashmere; buttons: 100% horn (buffalo); lining1: 100% cashmere; lining2: 100% polyester; padding: 52% cashmere, 35% polyester, 12% polyactic acid
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.