Leather-Trimmed Wool Backpack
Ermenegildo Zegna's backpack is part of the brand's #UseTheExisting project - a collection made using upcycled fabrics from its mills. Trimmed with leather for structure, it's constructed from 14milmil14, a fine merino wool composed of fibres that have a diameter of just 14 micron. It's equipped with practical zipped pockets and fastens with a clasp and top flap to keep your essentials secure.
This item’s measurements are:
- Length: 7cm / 2.8in
- Grey wool, black leather (Calf)
- Top handle, two adjustable shoulder straps
- Two front and two side zipped pockets, padded back panel
- Internal slip and zipped pockets
- Fully lined
- Lobster clasp and drawstring fastening
- Comes with dust bag
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.