Arceau Automatic 40mm Steel and Alligator Watch, Ref. No. 055562WW00
Mr Henri d'Origny is into his seventh decade of creative service at Hermès and it's watches like this 'Arceau' that have made his time in the post so legendary. Debuted in 1978, it pays homage to the house's equestrian roots with its stirrup-shaped lugs and italicised Arabic numerals - the slanting is evocative of a galloping horse. Powered by an in-house calibre H1837 automatic movement, it has an opaline silvered dial with a herringbone centre and date window above 6 o'clock. The case is made from polished steel and the strap supple alligator.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. For more information, contact one of our experts by emailing email@example.com
- Swiss-made calibre H1837 automatic movement with 45-hour power reserve
- 28 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour and minute hands
- Date window
- Opaline silvered herringbone dial
- Steel hands, silvered Arabic numerals and indices
- Steel case
- Crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Pin buckle-fastening brown alligator strap
- Case diameter: 40mm; wrist size: 6.3"
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: 055562WW00
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.