Bootcut Silk Satin-Trimmed Stretch-Velvet Trousers
These trousers were part of Mr Alessandro Michele's 'Aria' show for Gucci - it celebrated the house's 100-year anniversary with heritage styles revisited through a modern lens. Cut from soft stretch-velvet, they're trimmed with silk-satin at the sides and have a relaxed bootcut fit.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Relaxed bootcut fit, high-rise style
- These trousers are particularly long in length, alter to fit
- Model wears an IT 46
- Model measures: waist size 30, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Red stretch-velvet and silk-satin
- Two front slip pockets, two back buttoned welt pockets
- Hook, button and zip fastening
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane; trim: 100% silk
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.