Short-Length ECONYL Swim Shorts
CDLP's founders Messrs Christian Larson and Andreas Palm are united in their commitment to purposeful design underpinned by responsible textiles. These swim shorts are made from quick-drying ECONYL® made using plastic waste salvaged from oceans and landfill. Defined by a natural lustre, they're cut for a regular fit and short length.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Relaxed-straight leg, low-crotch style
- Built-in mesh briefs
- These swim shorts are adjustable at the waist
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Navy ECONYL®
- Elasticated drawstring waistband, locker loop, two front slash pockets, one back zipped welt pocket, embroidered designer emblem, mesh lining
- 100% ECONYL®
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.