Logo-Embroidered Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt
When Mr Ermenegildo Zegna opened a textile mill in 1910, there was no way he could've predicted the tremendous success it would have. Decades later, even simple pieces like this T-shirt uphold the brand's unwavering commitment to quality. It's cut for a neat regular fit from smooth cotton-jersey and features 'Zegna' in embroidered script at the chest. Shown here with Brunello Cucinelli jacket, Brunello Cucinelli jeans, Brunello Cucinelli sneakers, Mr P. socks.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This T-shirt is designed for a regular fit
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Grape cotton-jersey
- Crew neck, V-insert, embroidered designer emblem, side slits
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.