Tokyo Gold Diamond Ring
The gold texture is my way of telling stories"", says Elhanati founder Orit Elhanati. Taking inspiration from her Middle Eastern heritage and Danish upbringing, she's designed this 'Tokyo' ring that blends minimalism with opulence. It's made from gold in a flat-top design that's paved with diamonds.
- French sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, it's best to measure your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off easily.
- 2. Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Brilliant-cut VVS diamonds, total weight: 0.30-carats
- Comes in a presentation box
- Made in Denmark
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.