+ ECAL + Juliette Lefèvre Time Flies Limited Edition Hand-Wound Palladium-Plated and Stainless Steel Table Clock, Ref. No. 74.6006/144
Aviation, in all its mechanical triumphs and dream-sparking marvel, inspires L’Épée 1839's 'Time Flies' table clock - the watchmaker itself is part of the history books as the sole manufacturer of timepieces for a commercial supersonic aircraft, the Concord. Created in collaboration with École cantonale d'art de Lausanne and designer Juliette Lefèvre, it's engineered from stainless steel with touches of blue lacquer and palladium-plating in the vein of 1930s planes. This limited-edition piece keeps time with legible rotating discs, while the movement is displayed in the openwork cockpit. You'll execute manual winding, or rather, refuelling, by the engine's radiator.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury clocks. For more information, contact one of our experts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swiss-made calibre L’Épée 1839 hand-wound movement with 8-day power reserve
- 22 jewels, 18,000 Vph
- Hour and minute indications stamped on 360° rotating discs
- Black PVD-coated stainless steel hour and minute discs
- White Arabic numerals
- Palladium and stainless steel case with blue lacquer
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Length: 354mm; width: 422mm; height: 138mm
- Comes in a presentation box
- Limited to 99 pieces
- Reference number: 74.6006/144
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.