14-Karat White Gold Pink Sapphire Eternity Ring
42 SUNS works with the skilled artisans to create its signature jewellery. From the label's debut collection, this ring is cast from polished 14-karat white gold and set with 12 emerald-cut, laboratory-grown pink sapphires.
The tricky part isn't choosing the ring, it's selecting the right size
- follow our simple guide to make sure yours fits:
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, it's best to measure your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off easily.
- 2. Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- 14-karat white gold
- Pink laboratory-grown sapphires, total weight: 11.00-carats
- This piece is made using precious materials and therefore should be treated with care. Surface scratches and marks are normal through wear and time, but please store items separately and clean regularly to ensure top condition
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.