Tokyo 18-Karat White Gold Diamond Pendant Necklace
EERA's founders were in the Japanese capital when they stumbled upon the vintage carabiner that kickstarted their brand - this 'Tokyo' necklace pays tribute to the city. It's been crafted in Italy from 18-karat white gold and is centred by a neon-hued geometric pendant suspended from a diamond-encrusted jump ring.
This item’s measurements are:
- Pendant Length: 3cm / 1.2in
- Pendant Width: 1.2cm / 0.5in
- 18-karat white gold
- G SI diamonds, total weight: 0.098-carats
- Lobster clasp fastening
- This piece is made using precious materials and therefore should be treated with care. Surface scratches and marks are normal through wear and time, but please store items separately and clean regularly to ensure top condition
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.