Slim-Fit Garment-Dyed Stretch Cotton and Silk-Blend Blazer
Ermenegildo Zegna's blazer is garment dyed to achieve a multidimensional navy hue, which will act as a grounding shade for patterned shirts. Tailored in Italy from breathable cotton, silk and a little stretch, it has a slim, neat profile. The double-vented back adds just the right amount of sprezzatura.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This blazer is tailored for a slim fit
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Navy stretch cotton and silk-blend
- Notch lapels, non-functioning buttoned cuffs, chest welt pocket, front ticket pocket, two front flap pockets, double vent, internal pocket
- Two button fastening
- 94% cotton, 4% silk, 2% elastane; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo)
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.