Straight-Leg Pleated Satin-Trimmed Grain De Poudre Wool and Mohair-Blend Tuxedo Trousers
TOM FORD's tuxedo trousers are tailored on its popular straight-leg 'Shelton' block. Made from grain de poudre wool and mohair-blend, they're trimmed with satin and have adjustable tabs at the waist and unfinished hems, so you can alter them to your preferred break.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Regular-straight leg, mid-rise trousers
- Adjustable tabs at the waist and unfinished hems; alter to fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing an IT 48
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Black grain de poudre wool and mohair-blend
- Adjustable waist tabs, two on-seam pockets, two back buttoned welt pockets, unfinished hems
- Hook, button and zip fastening
- 85% wool, 15% mohair; lining: 100% cupro
- Dry clean
- Mother-of-pearl: Indonesia
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.