Infinity Medium Rhodium-Plated Ring
The endless shape of a Möbius inspired Tom Wood's ring - in mathematics, it's the simplest non-orientable surface. It's cast from rhodium-plated silver with a flat-edged interior band so it glides on seamlessly.
- French sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, it's best to measure your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off easily.
- 2. Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Rhodium-plated silver
- Comes in a presentation box
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.