Pacha Wide-Leg Linen Drawstring Trousers
- S (low stock)
- XXXL (low stock)
Vilebrequin translates to 'crankshaft' - founder and motor enthusiast Mr Fred Prysquel travelled the world photographing and writing about Formula 1. His love of the high life took him to Saint-Tropez in 1971, where he started making relaxed beachwear like these 'Pacha' trousers. Cut from airy linen, this pair has a comfortable drawstring waistband and Velcro®-fastening pocket to keep your sunnies secure.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Relaxed-straight leg, low-crotch style
- These trousers are adjustable at the waist
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Navy linen
- Drawstring waistband, two front slash pockets, back Velcro®-fastening flap pocket, designer emblem, buttoned fly
- 100% linen
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.