BELL & ROSS
BR 03-92 Black Matte Automatic 42mm Ceramic and Rubber Watch, Ref. No. BR0392‐BL‐CE
Fine, French ‘tool watch’ specialist Bell & Ross was inspired by the construction of aeronautical instruments when creating the 'BR 03-92'. It has been faultlessly engineered in Switzerland with a slick matte-black ceramic case which houses a precise calibre BR-CAL.302. automatic movement, based on ETA’s classic workhorse, the 2892 The graphic cockpit-style dial is finished with stark photo-luminescent coated hands and indices for optimum visibility in the air. Switch in the accompanying heavy-duty canvas strap for a rugged finish.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
- Swiss-made calibre BR-CAL.302. automatic movement with 40-hour power reserve
- 25 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date window
- Black dial
- White Super-LumiNova®-coated indices, Arabic numerals and hands
- Matte-black ceramic case
- Crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding
- Anti-reflective sapphire glass crystal
- Pin buckle-fastening black rubber strap; additional black canvas strap
- Case diameter: 42mm; case thickness: 10mm; lug width: 24mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: BR0392‐BL‐CE
Movement - Swiss-made calibre BR-CAL.302. mechanical movement with self-winding 40-hour power reserve - 37 jewels, 28,800 Vph #Functions - Hour, minute and small second hands - Date with quickset #Dial - Black dial, white photo-luminescent coated indices and hands - Date window #Case - Matte-black ceramic case - Crown for time adjustments and manual winding - Domed anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal - Buckle-fastening black rubber strap #Specifications - Case diameter: 42mm - Water resistance: 10 bar - Comes with a spare black canvas strap and presentation box - Reference number: BR 03-92 - Manufactured in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.