Rates from 0–36% APR. For example, a $800 purchase might cost $72.21/mo over 12 months at 15% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license. For licenses and disclosures, see affirm.com/licenses.
Can I pay for my purchase early?
Yes! There's no penalty for paying early.
How do I make my payments?
You can make or schedule payments at affirm.com or in the Affirm app for IOS or Android. Affirm will send you email reminders before payments are due.
Does checking my eligibility affect my credit score?
No - checking your eligibility won't affect your credit score.
Can I return an item bought with Affirm?
Yes- you can return an item you bought with Affirm by initiating the MR PORTER returns process.
Do I need a mobile number to use Affirm?
Yes, you'll need a mobile phone number from the U.S. or U.S. territories. This helps Affirm verify it's really you who is creating your account and signing in.
Where can I learn more about Affirm?
You can visit their website at affirm.com
How it works
We have partnered with Affirm to bring you new ways to pay over time for the things you love.
Here’s how it works:
- Add products to your Shopping Bag and select “Affirm” when you check out
- Enter a few personal details and you’ll know instantly if you’re approved
- Pick the payment plan that works for you - from 4 interest-free installments every 2 weeks to monthly payments. You will never pay more than you agree to up front.
- Make payments at affirm.com or in the Affirm app. You will receive email and text reminders when your payments are due.
With Affirm, you always know exactly what you'll owe and when you'll be done paying.
- To verify your Affirm account you will need a mobile phone number from the U.S. or U.S. territories.
- You can make or schedule payments at affirm.com or in the Affirm app for iOS or Android.
- Affirm will automatically send you an email and text reminders 3 days before payments are due.
- Your credit score will not be affected when you create an Affirm account or check your eligibility. If you decide to buy with Affirm, this may impact your credit score. You can find more information in Affirm's Help Center.
Review your latest purchases and make payments in the Affirm app or online.
- Download the Affirm app: https://www.affirm.com/app
- Log in online: https://www.affirm.com/user/signin
- Chat with customer service: https://helpcenter.affirm.com/s/
Frequently asked questions
Visit the Affirm FAQ Page to find out more about using Affirm.