Slim-Fit Short-Length ECONYL Swim Shorts
CDLP's founders Messrs Christian Larson and Andreas Palm are united in their commitment to purposeful design underpinned by responsible textiles. These swim shorts are made from quick-drying ECONYL® made using plastic waste salvaged from oceans and landfill. Defined by a natural lustre, they're cut for a relaxed, slim fit and short length.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Relaxed slim cut, low-crotch style
- Built-in mesh briefs
- These swim shorts are adjustable at the waist
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Navy ECONYL®
- Elasticated drawstring waistband, two front slash pockets, one back zipped welt pocket, embroidered designer emblem, locker loop, mesh lining
- 100% ECONYL®
- Machine wash
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.