Heure H Automatic 34mm Titanium Watch, Ref. No. W054131WW00
Originally created in 1996 by Philippe Mouquet, this titanium Hermès Timepieces watch already feels like a future heirloom. It has a minimalist black face that's detailed only with Arabic numerals and the house moniker at 12 o'clock. Adding to its refined appearance, it's anchored by a tonal leather strap and has Super-LumiNova®-coated hands so you can read it in even in low light. It's powered by a Calibre H1912 automatic movement, which you can see through the exhibition case back, and has a 45-hour power reserve.
For warranty information, please refer to details & care
- Swiss-made calibre H1912 automatic movement with 45-hour power reserve
- 28 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Matte-black dial
- Black Super-LumiNova®-coated hands, Arabic numerals and indices
- Titanium case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Folding clasp-fastening black leather strap (Calf)
- Lug to lug: 34mm; case width: 30mm; strap width: 18.5mm; wrist size: 6.1"
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: W054131WW00
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. For more information, contact one of our experts by emailing email@example.com
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.