City II Burnished-Leather Oxford Shoes
The clean, simple design and luxurious comfort of these John Lobb Oxford shoes belie the complex processes that go into making them: with over 190 steps, many of them completed by hand, each pair is a unique example of superior British craftsmanship. The slightly burnished-leather is selected for its smooth appearance and soft feel, and should last a lifetime if cared for properly. Shown here with Burberry London suit, Kingsman Shirt, Drake's Tie.
- Fits large to size. Take a half size smaller than normal
- UK sizing
- Medium width = UK E / US D
- Brown burnished-leather (calf)
- Leather linings and soles
- Come with dust bags
- Brown leather Oxford shoes
- Double-stitched cap toe, leather linings and soles
- Handmade in Northampton, England
- Comes with a dust bag
- Available in other colours
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.