Black Satin-Trimmed Wool and Mohair-Blend Tuxedo Trousers
It's always worth investing in a pair of tuxedo trousers for when you have to look your best. Trimmed with satin stripes, this Richard James' pair is cut from a lightweight wool and mohair-blend and has buckled waist tabs to get the fit just right. Wear them with a pressed white shirt and jacket from the collection. Shown here with Richard James shirt, Richard James blazer, Kingsman shoes, Richard James bow tie.
This item is large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits large to size. Take one size smaller than normal
- Regular-straight leg, mid-rise trousers
- Adjustable tabs at the waist and unfinished hems; alter to fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an UK 36
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black wool and mohair-blend
- Buckled waist tabs, four pockets, pressed creases, satin trims, unfinished hems
- Hook, button and zip fastening
- 84% wool, 16% mohair lining: 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.