Stormont Slim-Fit CORDURA-Trimmed Merino Wool Half-Zip Sweater
Canada Goose was created in 1957 in response to the harsh Canadian winters, and since then it's been known to design some of the best outerwear around. This 'Stormont' zip-up sweater is spun from insulating merino wool and utilises Thermal Mapping® technology for increased breathability. Strategically placed Arctic Tech® and CORDURA® panels ensure durability.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- This sweater is designed for a slim fit
- Mid-weight knit
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black merino wool and CORDURA®
- Funnel neck, appliquéd designer emblem, sleeve zipped pocket
- Zip fastening
- 100% merino wool; trim1: 85% polyester, 15% cotton; trim2: 100% polyamide
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.