Akoya Gravity Pearl 18-Karat Gold Chain Ring
Spinelli Kilcollin's ring feels light and fluid thanks to its hand-rolled 18-karat gold chain band. It's punctuated with an Akoya pearl at the centre - a special kind that's celebrated for its lustre and round shape.
This product was Locally Made. Find out more about our Craftsmanship Code here.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, it's best to measure your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off easily.
- 2. Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- 18-karat gold
- Akoya pearl: Japan
- Comes in a presentation box