The Portola Leather-Trimmed Wool-Blend Varsity Jacket
Golden Bear started handmaking coats in San Francisco back in 1922, and its collections are still manufactured in the Bay Area almost a century later. This 'Portola' jacket takes cues from classic varsity styles - it's made from warm wool-blend with sporty leather trims.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Designed for a slightly loose fit
- Ribbed hem
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Forest-green and white wool-blend, white leather
- Snap fastenings
- 80% wool, 20% polyamide; trim1: 100% wool; trim2: 55% acrylic, 45% wool; trim3: 100% leather (Calf); lining: 100% polyester
- Specialist clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.