Karakorum Ripstop Hooded Down Jacket
Moncler's 'Karakorum' jacket was first created in 1954 to protect Italian explorers on the first expedition to reach the peak of K2, the second highest mountain on Earth. Designed with internal shoulder straps, this glossy mini ripstop version is packed with insulating down. Zip off the sleeves and hood to wear it like a gilet.
- Size 0 = XS, 1 = S, 2 = M, 3 = L, 4 =XL, 5 = XXL and 6 = XXXL
- Model wears a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- Drawcord hem
- Quilted, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing a 2
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Navy and bright-blue ripstop
- Zip and snap fastening
- 100% nylon; filling: 90% down, 10% feathers (Goose)
- Hand wash
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.