Aquis Date Relief Automatic 43.5mm Stainless Steel Watch, Ref. No. 01 733 7730 4153-07 8 24 05PEB
Oris has partnered with Mr Ernst Bromeis to raise awareness around the state of the world's oceans – the expedition swimmer and brand ambassador wears this 'Aquis Date Relief' watch for his most extreme challenges. Built to perform well in demanding underwater conditions, this Swiss-made reference is powered by a reliable automatic movement engineered in-house and features a uni-directional bezel for precise timekeeping. The stainless steel bracelet strap and dark-grey dial make it smart enough to wear with tailoring. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
Need more advice? Read the Luxury Watch Guide.
- Swiss-made Oris 733, base SW 200-1 automatic winding, bi-directional rotating red rotor with 38-hour power reserve
- 26 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date window
- Dark-grey dial
- Super-LumiNova®-coated faceted markers and hands
- Multi-piece stainless steel case and minutes scale top ring
- Uni-directional relief bezel
- Crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding
- Domed anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Screwed stainless steel case back with transparent mineral glass
- Clasp-fastening stainless steel strap
- Case diameter: 43.5mm; strap width: 24mm
- Water resistance: 30 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: 01 733 7730 4153-07 8 24 05PEB
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.