+ Lucas Ossendrijver Straight-Leg Stretch-Cotton Twill Shorts
Theory's shorts are part of a collaboration with Dutch designer Lucas Ossendrijver - the collection is inspired by "energy and movement of New York". Taking cues from classic workwear, they're cut from stretch-cotton twill and have buttoned tabs just below the waist to adjust the fit.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Regular-straight leg, low-crotch style
- Adjustable tabs at the waist
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing a 32
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Off-white stretch-cotton twill
- Button and zip fastening
- 97% cotton, 3% elastane
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.