We're available 24/7 and speak over 14 languages
Call us on 0800 044 5705
How it works
Shop now. Pay later with Klarna.
We have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout.
Here’s how it works:
- Add products to your Shopping Bag and select “Klarna” when you check out
- Enter a few personal details and you’ll know instantly if you’re approved
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay and you can manage your orders and payments in the Klarna app.
- Pay for your order straight away
- You’ll be redirected to Klarna to complete payment
Pay in 14 days
Make your purchase today so you can try before you buy. Only pay for what you keep. Pay up to 14 days later. No interest. No fees. No impact to your credit score.
Paying after delivery allows you to try before you buy and is the easiest way to shop online.
- Complete the payment in full after purchase at no added cost
- Report returns directly in our app and only pay for the items that you keep
- Not making your payment on time could affect your ability to use Klarna in the future
- Debt collection agencies are used as a last resort
For more information, take a look at Klarna's Pay Later Terms and Conditions
Pay online or in the app Review your latest purchases and make payments in the Klarna app or online.
- Download the Klarna app: https://www.klarna.com/app
- Log in online: https://app.klarna.com/login
- Chat with customer service: https://www.klarna.com/de/kundenservice/
Safe and secure
With Klarna, you are always covered through Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy. Modern safeguards protect your information to prevent unauthorised purchases.
Frequently asked questions
Visit the Klarna FAQ page to find out more about using Klarna.
Klarna believe payments are so much more than just a way to send money. That’s why their smooth checkout options give you more time and control so you can focus on the things you love.
- More than 90 million shoppers are using Klarna
- 200,000 retailers are working with us worldwide
- One of Europe’s largest banks who have been powering online checkouts for over 15 years
Please spend responsibly. Borrowing more than you can afford could seriously affect your financial status. Make sure you can afford to make your monthly repayments on time.
MR PORTER is not a lender and acts only as an introducer.