14-Karat Gold Yellow Sapphire Eternity Ring
42 SUNS uses laboratory-grown sapphires because they're quite literally flawless. This 14-karat gold eternity ring is set with yellow, emerald-cut versions of the shimmering stone, each framed in a sleek bezel setting.
The tricky part isn't choosing the ring, it's selecting the right size
- follow our simple guide to make sure yours fits:
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, it's best to measure your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off easily.
- 2. Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- 14-karat gold
- Yellow laboratory-grown sapphires, total weight: 11.00-carats
- This piece is made using precious materials and therefore should be treated with care. Surface scratches and marks are normal through wear and time, but please store items separately and clean regularly to ensure top condition
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.